Welcome To Tri-Town Sportsman's Association
Monthly meetings are the third Thursday of the month February - November beginning at 7:00 PM.
Monthly work-parties are the third Sunday of the month February - November beginning at 9:00 AM.
U.S. Law Shield Seminar: Should I Shoot? Using Deadly Force
MONDAY 5/23/2022 from 6:30PM-9:00PM
U.S. LAW SHIELD & TRI-TOWN SPORTSMAN'S ASSOCIATION are partnering to bring you the most up to date laws to protect your 2nd Amendment rights. This is a free event for Club members.
An independent Program Attorney will teach you about The Legally Justified Use of Force so you stay on the right side of the Law.
There are several situations in which a person can be justified in using force or deadly force. Come to this seminar and learn:
1. The difference between "force" and "deadly force";
2. When someone may use deadly force against another to protect themselves or a third party;
3. Whether displaying a weapon constitutes the use of deadly force;
4. Ignorance of the law is not a legal excuse;
5. The legal system can be very hostile toward gun owners; and
6. Responsible gun owners get thrown into the legal system every single day.
Register below to reserve your seat. Capacity is limited and will fill up quickly!
IF YOU ARE BOTH A CLUB MEMBER & U.S. LAW SHIELD MEMBER, PLEASE REGISTER AS A U.S. LAW SHIELD MEMBER.
Club Brass for Sale
As many of you know the club has been turning in its brass for scrap metal to fund range maintenance. However, we have had several members ask if they could purchase our spent brass for reloading. The brass will be sorted by caliber and tumbled. Below is a list of what will be available. If interested, please come to the monthly meeting or other scheduled shoots to purchase. All proceeds will go to range maintenance.
9mm - $10 a bag of 100
.223/5.56mm - $12 a bag of 100
.223/5.56mm - $6 a bag of 50